Currently, plenty of films and other video content is available in the Blu-ray Disc. Prices for movies continue to go down with more and more studio releasing content in the Blu-ray Disc format. Maybe you have many Blu-ray discs and want to play blu-ray movies on Mac with its stunning Rentia display, however, confused about how to do that. Well good news, you are in the right place!
1. An external Blu-ray drive is necessary. Just connect it to your Mac via USB.
2. Download and install UFUSoft Mac Blu-ray Player software on your Mac.
3. For detailed steps, see the below contents.
Part 1. Load Blu-ray movie
1. Click “Open Disc” button to load Blu-ray disc.
Click “OK” button to start to play your Blu-ray disc.
2. Now enjoy endless Full HD 1080p entertainment.
Tip: Click “Stop” button to pause to playback the video, while clicking “Play” button to continue the playing. Moreover, click the “Snapshot” button to take your favorite pictures and these pictures will be found effortlessly.
Part 2 Playback customization options
1. A few options will prompt out by clicking the “Navigation panel” at the bottom of the player interface, and the options are including Play Movie, Chapter, Audio, Subtitle and Other Titles. The video play time can be set up by selecting from the Chapter menu; a satisfactory audio track can be found in the audio menu.
2. There are more settings functions on the toolbar. From the “Audio” pull-down menu, the audio track, audio channel and audio device are free for your choice. And you can adjust the screen size of this Player by choosing from the “Video” pull-down menu. What’s more humanized is that you are free to personalize the storage path of your snapshot folder and its format in the prompt window of Preference.
Also, you can click “Open File” button to add and play local video files.